Kerala-based Kovalam, a stunning town on India's southwest coast, is well known for its wonderful beaches, a thriving culture, and a long history. Whether a person prefers the great outdoors, the beach, or culture, Kovalam has something to offer everyone. Beyond its stunning beaches and serene backwaters, Kovalam also has a vibrant arts scene and mouthwatering cuisine. To make the most of your trip to this coastal paradise, we welcome you to browse through our comprehensive travel guide's virtual tour of Kovalam's famous landmarks and lesser-known gems.
Let's talk about how Tejas Tours & Travels may enhance your holiday before we leave for the enchanted kingdom of Kovalam. Outside of Bangalore, we specialize in offering corporate travel services. Due to our years of experience in the travel industry, we offer a range of services, including the rental of luxury cars, bus rent, and tempo traveler rent. We are the finest option for your Kovalam vacation since we are dedicated to openness, accessibility, and top-notch service.
Let's take a virtual tour of Kovalam to see what the best activities are in this beach haven.
Exploring Kovalam's Beautiful Beaches:
Some of India's most beautiful beaches may be found along the magnificent Kovalam coastline. Lighthouse Beach, the most well-known of them all, provides swimming, water sports, and sunbathing. A peaceful retreat known for its calm atmosphere and rocky beachfront is Hawah beach. The northernmost beach, Samudra, offers a quieter ambiance ideal for leisurely strolls. Every beach in Kovalam is distinctive in its own way, providing visitors with an amazing beach experience.
● Lighthouse Beach: The most well-known beach in Kovalam is Lighthouse Beach, which is second only to the nearby historic Vizhinjam Lighthouse in terms of prominence. The beach's crescent shape makes it ideal for swimming, playing in the water, and relaxing.
● Hawah Beach: Eve's Beach, also known as Hawah Beach, is a variant name. It is recognized for both its beach and its clean environment. The place to be if you're looking for peace and beauty is here.
● Samudra Beach: The most well known northern beach in Kovalam, Samudra Beach, is a haven for fishermen and anybody seeking a less crowded environment. To experience the silence, take a leisurely stroll down the beach.
To thrill seekers, Kovalam offers a variety of water sports. Surfers can catch a wave at Lighthouse Beach, and thrill-seekers may jet ski and parachute. Backwater kayaking and Arabian Sea catamaran cruises are two additional popular possibilities. A number of exhilarating water activities are available for adventurers to participate in while in Kovalam.
● Surfing: Kovalam is a great place for beginning surfers to get their feet wet due to the calm waves there. Along with surfing, nearby surf schools also provide instruction and board rentals.
● Boating: From Kovalam Beach, take a boat cruise to explore the Arabian Sea. It's a fantastic chance to take in the breathtaking coastline views and some aquatic life.
● Snorkeling: Dive in to discover the plethora of marine life that resides in the stunning seas off Kovalam. You can enjoy the beauty of the underwater world with the aid of expert instructors.
Cultural Experiences in Kovalam:
Kovalam provides diverse cultural activities in addition to its immaculate beaches. Explore the thriving local markets, take in traditional dance performances like Kathakali, and dine at local eateries serving delectable Kerala cuisine. Visit the Neyyar Dam, which mixes cultural and ecological features, as soon as possible. Your tour through this seaside gem will be richer through having these cultural encounters.
● Ayurvedic Wellness: Ayurvedic treatments are well-known in Kerala, and Kovalam features a wide range of spas and medical facilities. Treat yourself to reviving therapies and massages for complete relaxation.
● Local cuisine: Indulge in traditional foods like appam, dosa, seafood curries, and coconut-based sweets to experience the tastes of Kerala. The neighborhood eateries and seashore shacks provide a fantastic gastronomic experience.
● Art And Dance: To properly appreciate Kerala's peculiar culture, go to Kathakali performances and regional art galleries. These interactions offer an insight into the state's creative past.
Don't forget to explore the surrounding area, even though Kovalam itself has a lot to offer. In Trivandrum, Kerala's state capital, see the Napier Museum and the magnificent Padmanabhaswamy Temple. If you'd rather stay outside, stop by the adjacent Neyyar Animal Sanctuary for a breathtaking encounter with wild animals. Your Kovalam vacation will be well-rounded and well-informed if you incorporate these nearby activities into your plan and combine beach enjoyment with the thrill of exploration.
In addition to the numerous other attractions in Kovalam, you may visit the following adjacent locations:
● Vizhinjam: Vizhinjam is a town near Kovalam known for its aquarium and old cave temples.
● Poovar Island: Spend the day sailing among the island's tranquil backwaters. Along the route, you'll see a diversity of plants and fauna.
● Kanyakumari: Visit Kanyakumari, India's southernmost point, to experience the enthralling convergence of the Arabian Sea, Bay of Bengal, and Indian Ocean. The Vivekananda Rock Memorial and the Thiruvalluvar Statue are two must-see attractions.
Your Kovalam Adventure Begins with Tejas Tours and Travels:
Keep in mind that Tejas Tours & Travels is available to provide flawless transportation options as you prepare for your vacation to Kovalam. We can provide you with a pleasant rental vehicle, a roomy bus, or a practical tempo traveler. Beyond just providing you with a car for your trip, we're dedicated to making sure that every part of your trip is top-notch.
Here are some reasons Tejas Tours & Travels ought to be your first decision for your excursion to Kovalam:
● Diverse Fleet: Whether you're traveling alone or in a party, you may pick from a large selection of vehicles to meet your needs.
● Affordable: Your trip will be reasonably priced thanks to our competitive pricing without sacrificing the caliber of our services.
● Professional Drivers: Your safety and comfort are given top priority by our knowledgeable and polite drivers the whole way.
● Transparency: We support direct, honest communication so that you understand precisely what you're purchasing.
● 24/7 Support: If you have any questions or problems, our devoted customer support team is here to help you at any time.
So, without any doubts Kovalam is the best place to visit in August. It is often known as "God's Own Country," which has a variety of spectacular tourist attractions. Kerala provides a wide variety of experiences, from the serene backwaters of Alleppey to the verdant hills of Munnar. Our family tour package, combined with practical bus, mini bus rent, and tempo traveler rentals, guarantee an enjoyable trip whether you're traveling with family or friends.
Seamless Travel with Bus, Mini Bus, and Tempo Traveler Rentals:
For a hassle-free trip to Kerala's tourist destinations, rely on our rental services for bus rent, mini bus rent, and tempo traveler rent. You may enjoy and easily take in the state's beautiful scenery thanks to Tejas Tours & Travels. Your transportation requirements will be met by our wide range of vehicles, competitive prices, and capacity to transport big families or lone travelers. Without having to stress about transportation, visit Kerala.
Kovalam is the best-known tourist attraction in Kerala. This coastal town tourist spot in Kerala provides something for everyone, from the quiet beaches to the cultural events and regional attractions. Your vacation to Kovalam will undoubtedly be excellent if you book with Tejas Tours & Travels. Make your bus, car, or tempo traveler rental reservation with us right now to see Kovalam at its best.
1. Bus Rental
2. Car Rental
3. Tempo Traveller Rental
4. Minibus Rental
5. Student Transport Services
6. Outstation Vehicle Booking
7. Corporate Travel Service
8. Airport Transfer Service
9. Employee Transport Service
10. Wedding Luxury Car Rental
11. Holiday Tour Package
Take a break from the hubbub of the city and plan a weekend with your loved ones. We have come up with a plethora of weekend getaways from Bangalore options for you. So, without any further delay, let’s get to the amazing list of weekend getaways from Bangalore within 50km, weekend getaways near Bangalore within 100km, weekend getaways from Bangalore for couples, and weekend getaway resorts from Bangalore. Read more >>
Beaches in South India that should be on your must-visit list almost all major beaches in India are in South India with a vast coastline along the states of Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, and Andhra Pradesh. With Goa being nearby and considered by many to be part of South India, the list of beaches goes on and on. With so many beaches to choose from, making a list of the best beaches in South India becomes a daunting task. However, we have done our best to list unexplored beaches in South India, the best beach resorts in South India, and the best private beach resorts in South India. Read more >>
Coorg in the Western Ghats has beautiful green hills and streams running through them. In addition, Coorg is one of the largest coffee producers in India. Wouldn't it be nice to take refuge in the lush greenery? Here are some luxury hotels in Coorg in the Misty Mountains for a peaceful and relaxing holiday.
Here we have listed some 5-star hotels in Coorg and luxury hotels in Coorg for family.Read more >>
Fancy heading to the mountains but tired of the same options like Ooty and Munnar? Given that the pandemic has forced us to look for lesser-known and less-visited destinations, we've found a place, especially for you! About 50km from Munnar and nestled in the hilly region is a small town called Kanthalloor. With the climate ranging from pleasantly cool (in summer) to very cold (in winter), this place is the perfect getaway when you need a break from the tourist crowds and stereotypes. Read more >>
Dharmasthala, popularly known as the Land of Mercy, is a beautiful temple city with a blend of heritage, culture, and religion. Located on the banks of the Nethravathi River in Karnataka, it is well known as a place of pilgrimage for the Shaiva, Vaishnava, and Jaina communities
Dharmasthala Temple is an important 800-year-old pilgrimage site celebrating 'Lakshadeepa' - the Festival of Lights, which takes place from November to December. Another highlight is the statue of Bahubali Dharmasthala carved from a single stone and stands 39 feet tall. It has a natural beauty that owes to its location, and the same adorn the rich and pervasive scents of culture and spirituality in its air.
Dharmasthala is a famous religious site in the Indian state of Karnataka. This city and its surroundings are located in the southwestern district and are adorned with various temples and many other tourist attractions. Nature consists of vast green hills, the peaceful Netravathi River, white marble temples, religious harmony, and various festivals for Dharmasthala sightseeing. The list is pretty impressive. Hinduism is as important to this place as Jainism. History, myth, and belief go hand in hand in this place. Nature lovers, pilgrims, hikers, or leisurely strollers, this place has something for everyone.Read more >>
India has developed into an important center of medical tourism in recent years and is now one of the six travel destinations with the highest medical benefits in the world. Here's everything you need to know about it. Read more >>
Among all the other natural and man-made wonders of the South, don't miss the Karnataka Falls. The majestic falls are surrounded by lush vegetation that makes it different from others. You can cool off under the falls or just watch the pouring rain as you walk through the grass.
Waterfalls like Iruppu Falls, Jog Falls, Shivanasamudra Falls, Hebbe Falls, Abbey Falls, etc. are some of the majestic waterfalls in Karnataka that are simply breathtaking and mesmerizing. During the monsoon season, one can witness the rivers and streams flowing to the brim.
From boulders and waterfalls to hollows and plains, there is a wide variety of waterfalls here. Here we've rounded up some of the best waterfalls in Karnataka to add to your itinerary. Read more >>