Jain temples are well known for giving complete peace and calm to the mind of devotees. The Jain Temples of Karnataka state are well known for architecture talent of mortal era and giving the travelers with spirituality experience. The state of Karnataka is the best place in India where you can find more Jain sculptures. The state is gives respect to Jainism and therefore has few of the great pilgrimage places that are a must and should visit. All the extreme destinations are Bangalore, Shravanabelagola, Halebidu, Belur, Dharmasthala, Venur, Moodbidri, Karkala, Vaaranga, Narasiharajpura, Humcha, Mandargiri, Udupi, Coorg, Ooty, Mysore, Chikmagalur, Sringeri and Shimoga. Hire Cabs / Cars / Tempo Traveler / Mini Bus / Bus from Tejas Tours and Travels to experience the heritage tour.
- Our driver will pick up from Bangalore city hotel/residence address provided at the time of the booking (Choose pick-up time while booking)
- 6 AM: Depart from Bangalore
- 10 AM: Visit Shravanabelagola Temple
- 2 PM: Lunch Break
- 3 PM: Visit Chennakeshava Temple, Belur
- 5 PM: Hoysaleshwara Temple, Halebeedu
- 10 PM: Reach Bangalore